Monday, October 5, 2009

event: dislocate reading october 13



With my very not-so-much technological savvy, I did a trial-and-error poster for an upcoming dislocate event--our first reading of the 09-10 school year, which features one of my favorite fellow MFAers, Meryl DePasquale. So if you live in the area, you ought to come and check it out.

If, for nothing else, to admire my advertisement in person--since the photo is mine (from an Austin trip Ryan and I took this summer) and I even learned a little Photo Shop magic to get that darn logo on. This is coming from the girl who prefers the literal scissors-and-tape method of creating handouts. And overheads. No kidding.

2 comments:

Jessie Carty said...

nicely done :)

shawn hebrank said...

meryl was fortunate to have a hot flier for her reading,
they looked great.